Scale Ventures GmbH is committed to protecting the personal rights of everyone whose personal data is processed by Scale Ventures GmbH. We therefore answer the most important questions about the processing of your data in this data protection declaration.
This data protection declaration affects the websites of Scale Ventures GmbH and all companies affiliated with Scale Ventures GmbH who refer to this page as part of their website. It does not apply to Scale Ventures GmbH websites that refer to their own data protection declaration.
The responsible body in terms of data protection law (for users from the European Union: Article 4 paragraph 7 General Data Protection Regulation) can be found in our Imprint.
What rights do I have regarding data protection?
You have the right to:
- request information about what data Scale Ventures GmbH stores about you.
- that Scale Ventures GmbH corrects, deletes and blocks or transfers your personal data – as long as this is legally permissible and possible within the framework of an existing contractual relationship. If there is a legal retention requirement for data that you request to be deleted, we will block this data.)
- to object to the use of your personal data.
- in the event of a complaint, contact the responsible supervisory authority directly.
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 GDPR
- revoke your consent to us.